New Flights, New Planes, Now How About a New Airline?
The aviation industry is experiencing exponential growth, and McGhee Tyson Airport is no different. With more than 20 destinations, increased flight options, and larger aircraft in our market, we are seeing continuous, record-breaking passenger traffic like never before. In this episode, Jim Evans, Vice President of Marketing and Air Service Development at TYS, talks about how his department attracts and retains new airlines and new destinations for McGhee Tyson Airport.
Guest in this Episode
- Jim Evans is the Vice President of Marketing and Air Service Development. He has been with the MKAA for 13 years and has been in the aviation industry for more than 40 years.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Previous Podcast Episode featuring Allegiant Air
- Previous Podcast Episode featuring Jim Evans about Allegiant Air
- From 9 to 5 (airlines): U.S. Airline Mergers and Acquisitions
- Recruiting Pittsburgh service to TYS
- 20+ nonstop destinations from TYS