‘See You in the Skies’: An Airline’s Take on Air Service
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
As you learned in our previous episode, air service development is complex, time-consuming, and constantly changing. So what’s the ‘method behind the madness’? In this episode, we speak with an airline representative about what airlines look for when selecting communities to provide air service, and more specifically, why Allegiant chose Knoxville as a base of operations.
Guests in this Episode
Hilarie Grey (right) is the Director of Corporate Communications for Allegiant. Before working with Allegiant, Hilarie worked in communications for McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Allegiant’s Website
- Allegiant’s Aircraft Fleet
- Allegiant Announces Knoxville as a Base of Operations
- Allegiant’s Minor League Baseball Partnership
Music in this Episode
- Birdy by KV https://soundcloud.com/kvmusicprod
- Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/dSCbsObNJo0