COVID-19 Safety Measures from an Airline’s Perspective: Air Filtration, Antimicrobial Protectant, and More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Airlines are taking major steps forward in preparing their aircraft for travel during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this episode, we speak with Hilarie Grey, Managing Director of Corporate Communications for Allegiant Air, as she explains how her airline is ‘going the distance for health and safety’. After listening to her commentary, you will be an expert in all-things air filtration, antimicrobial protectant, and more.
Guest in this Episode
Hilarie Grey is the Managing Director of Corporate Communications for the Allegiant Travel Company.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Travel Pulse: “Top 10 North American Airlines for COVID-19 Traveler Safety Measures”
- Current travel mini-trend: people traveling to national parks and visiting open spaces
- Typically, Allegiant’s passenger numbers account for 2% of the nationwide TSA throughput numbers. In June 2020, Allegiant accounted for 6-7% of total TSA national traffic, which shows the current strength of leisure travel
- Allegiant Air was the first airline to require facemarks throughout the entire travel experience.
- Allegiant Air offers all travelers a complimentary healthy and safety kit, which includes mask and wipes.
- Going the Distance for Health and Safety
- Allegiant Air now offers nonstop flights from TYS to Boston.
Music in this Episode
- Birdy by KV https://soundcloud.com/kvmusicprod
- Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/dSCbsObNJo0