Love is in the Air at TYS!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
While our episodes typically focus on behind-the-scenes airport operations, one of the most important parts of an airport system is its passengers. When each passenger enters the airport, they bring their personal history with them. From past travel experiences to reuniting with loved ones from all over the world, an airport is a great place to make connections and build relationships that last a lifetime. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, this episode features three heartwarming stories that show how TYS has served as the backdrop for one of the most important and exciting days of a few of our travelers’ lives.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Sarah Michelle Photography’s blog post on Abbie and Cody’s ‘Airport Proposal’
- Photos of Elizabeth and Tim’s airport engagement (below)
Music in this Episode
- Birdy by KV https://soundcloud.com/kvmusicprod
- Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
- Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/dSCbsObNJo0